Solid Woven Belt With PVC Cover
Positive qualities of this type of belt include:
- Low stretch
- Low maintenance
- Impervious to moisture, acids, oils, gases, sunlight
- Excellent fastener holding
- Excellent resistance to tearing, peeling and impact
- Endless belt splicing
- Special wear-resistant edge design
PVG Cover (nitrile rubber)
Covers are primarily composed of rubber, further improving troughability, resistance to wetness and slip, resistance to low temperature, elongation and wear resistance of the belt.
Both the top and bottom cover are PVG. The belt can be used to carry materials mixing some water at the slope no more than 20 degrees, elongating the life of the belt.
Positives of this option include:
- Anti-slide caused by wetness with good climbing capacity
- Low temperature resistant
- Good elasticity and anti-impact
- Low elongation at rated load, suitable for long-distance conveying
- Tear-resistant, good flexing capacity
- Long service life
Contact our sales team on +61 8 9370 5577 or enquire here for more information about our solid woven belts.